The Mission of Mayberry Presbyterian Church is to embrace, embody, and share the good news of the grace, love, and reconciliation offered through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
August 31: "The Four Seasons"
Scripture: Ephesians 3:1-8
October 12 is the big day! We will celebrate and offer thanks and praise through the dedication of our Community Outreach Building. Our morning worship service will begin at 11:00 a.m. on this special day and we will continue our worship at 12 noon with the dedication and a fellowship luncheon in our new facility. Bring a dish and join us for this very special day in the life of our church and our community.
As a church family, we are blessed with generous members and friends. Here is where we stand on equpping our Community Outreach Center. If you wish to cotribute, contact our treasurer through the CONTACT US page. Thank you for your gifts and your prayers.
1. DONE Tables and Chairs
2. ORDERED Refrigerator, cooktop, and microwave
3. ORDERED Double Ovens
4. ORDERED Dishwasher
5. $6,000.00 Office furniture, including desks, computer, bookshelves, chairs
6. $285.00 Pots and pans for kitchen
7. DONE Portable keyboard
8. $6,000.00 Media, television, audio systems
9. IN PROCESS Heavy shelving for basement storage
10. $600.00 Kitchen accessories, including coffeepots, serving equipment, serving utensils, serving dishes
11. $100 Paper goods, towels, napkins, toilet paper, cleaners
12. DONE Dishes and Flatware
13. $1,700.00 Freezer